Fall has arrived, and with it the rain. Race season is over, so it's easy to make excuses and hunker down for the ‘shoulder season’. We've all been there. The truth is, there is no shoulder season. Not anymore. Winter is the prime time to be training, so you can hit the trails with authority in the spring. Break free of the gravity holding you in your warm, dry house. Challenge yourself and sign up for the November 30×30.
The challenge is simple. Run a minimum of 30 minutes a day, for 30 days. It doesn't have to be fast, it doesn't have to be far, it just has to last 30 minutes. One day per week can be a hike. Join us, partner up, and get outside and embrace the elements.
- The challenge buy-in is $30 (in-store or online)
- Run a minimum of 30 minutes every day in November
- After your run, post the details in a simple Google sheet (link be shared closer to the start date)
- Every participant will be invited to a special pre-Christmas night at Capra
- Every participant who completes the challenge will be given a $50 Capra gift certificate
How to Participate
You can join the challenge here on the site, or in-person at the store. We will post the link to the main tracking sheet closer to the start of the challenge.
If you're a Strava user, we encourage you to join our Club here to see what others are up to. We also have a Timber and Tor Facebook group where you can discuss all things run related, find run partners, and encourage others in the challenge. Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.