Energy to keep going, mile after mile, for runners who want to test their endurance uphill and down on long mountain trails.
The midsole is stacked high to promote a steady stride over long distances, while protecting against trail hazards.
The sticky rubber outsole and high surface-area lugs provide outstanding uphill and downhill traction.
Even after a stream crossing, an innovative upper and underfoot construction repels and drains water quickly to keep you light on your feet.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride.
- The upper combines Ariaprene™ mesh with a Cordura AFT top cloth for maximum ventilation, drainage, and abrasion protection.
- A 3D Rubber Print applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccable fit, enhancing protection and durability in high-abrasion zones.
- The integrated Gaiter Tab at heel secures gaiters with a hook and loop.
- A lace garage keeps laces secure, clean, and out of the way.
|Stack Height||Heel 28mm / Forefoot 24mm|
|Product Weight||255g / 9oz|
Region Carrier Cost Squamish In-store Pickup $0.00 Within BC FedEx 2-Day $12.00 Canada-wide FedEx 2-Day $17.00 U.S. (Continental) FedEx Ground $22.00 International FedEx International Quote
Rates will automatically be applied at checkout.
View detailed shipping information.