With low-profile insulation, waterproof-breathable inserts, and sticky-when-wet palms, the Arcs are ideal for ski touring, winter climbing, and they're nimble enough to wear on dry tooling or mixed routes.
- Made of double-layer stretch woven nylon.
- 100% waterproof BDry™ insert.
- Pittards® OilTac leather palm and capped fingers provide excellent grip, even when wet or on ice. (Note: these palms are not designed for rappelling, so use leather gloves when it’s time to descend.)
- Thinsulate® insulation adds moderate warmth, but keeps them slim.
- Fixed tricot lining is comfortable, wicking, and quick-drying.
- Secure hook-and loop-closures with gussets at wrist.
- Target temperature range is -9 to 4°C.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|