Designed and tested to meet the needs of light mountaineering and outdoor running. Three crampon plates guarantee perfect control on ice and hard snow. Also suitable for running/training on dry, wet or muddy grassland, and for outdoor winter running. Excellent for outdoor running, light mountaineering and trekking.
- Outdoor running, trekking
- Quick fit and excellent adherence to the shoe thanks to the hi-tech elastomer.
- Ideal for ice, mud and slippery surfaces
- Front crampons with the “flex” system to prevent the accumulation of snow and ice
- Steel hoop on shoe tip for excellent stability
- Comes with a compact case made of technical and functional material
Quick fit crampons made by an elastomer interconnected to a tread stainless steel structure under the shoes realized through a combination of chain elements, connectors and crampon plate. The crampons allow you to move in perfect safety on the snow, ice and low adherence surface (mud undergrowth, foliage, etc.).
Technical Specifications and Features
- All metal components in stainless steel. Heat treated crampon plates to a greater mechanical resistance. Nevertheless, due to the stainless steel’s high carbon content, light superficial oxidation/rust’s traces may appears.
- Hi-tech silicon elastomer tested up to -60°C for a quick a comfortable fit and perfect positioning of the light crampon.
- 21 steel 8mm long spikes for excellent stability, perfect grip and walking-running comfort. Twisted stainless steel chain to improve the grip and assure reliability. Special “eight shape” (pat.pend.) connection preventing the rivets from pulling through the elastomer even in the toughest conditions.
- Crampon plate shapes at opposite ends improve stability and comfort even with light shoes.
- Extremely light: only 290 grams (size M) per pair.
Available in 3 sizes, for shoes sizes 3.5–13 (Euro 35–48).
M: 3.5–7 | 35–39
L: 7.5–9.5 | 40–43
XL: 10.5–13 | 44–48