As mid-weight base layers, the 4002 top and pants are intended as mid-layers for colder conditions. The soft ribbed inner face construction wicks moisture away and creates air pockets that store your body heat. The jersey is thought for training with features such as the overlapping mitts to tuck your hands away from the cold, reflective bindings at the cuffs to make you visible at all times, and a 2-way zip to ventilate your core while keeping your neck warm.
- Drytex® 4002: Warmth and moisture evacuation
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control
- Two-way reversed 12"/30.5 cm zip with mesh insert: Allows for core ventilation while keeping neck warm
- Seamless front neck: Adds comfort and ease of movement
- Inner flap
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Fold-over cuff with thumb loop: Turns into a mitt for increased warmth
- Flatlock seams
- Reflective accents
Region Carrier Cost Squamish In-store Pickup $0.00 Within BC FedEx 2-Day $12.00 Canada-wide FedEx 2-Day $17.00 U.S. (Continental) FedEx Ground $22.00 International FedEx International Quote
Rates will automatically be applied at checkout.
View detailed shipping information.