Assume speed demon status in the gnarliest environments in the all-new Summit Unknown v2 for men, showcasing detail-obsessed craftsmanship that balances durability with lightweight materials and a reengineered tongue for a more distinct fit. Underfoot, REVlite foam offers lightweight cushioning while Hydrohesion advanced rubber compound can help you get amphibious by offering grip in environments wet and dry. Aggressive lugs with a newly increased depth can help you climb forward. The forefoot Toe Protect feature offers a mean barrier against loose dirt and rocks.
- 10 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Hydrohesion rubber outsole helps you maintain grip in wet conditions
- REVlite midsole delivers incredibly lightweight cushioning
- Synthetic Upper
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and debris
- Upper features no-sew construction for a sleek fit and feel