Speed and stability built for a variety of terrain, the Pearl Izumi EM Trail M2 v3 is your ultimate trail running partner. A midfoot posting system helps to reduce the rate of overpronation, while an aggressive sticky rubber outsole offers multi-directional traction. Along with a forefoot rock plate and a seamless upper, this trail shoe offers plenty of protection and comfort to get you through the long haul.
- New Seamless Upper delivers improved mid-foot fit and the Anatomical Forefoot Shape allows for natural forefoot splay and foot swelling
- Dynamic offset-shaped midsole is biomechanically trail tuned for a mild over-pronation running gait
- Bi-lateral mid-foot posts are trail-tuned to keep feet on top of the midsole platforms in technical terrain
- 1:1 Energy Foam in forefoot cushions upon impact and returns energy back to the runner during propulsion
- NEW 1:1 Energy Foam in the heel provides improved step-in comfort and shock absorption
- ESS Forefoot rock plate protects feet against stone bruising and rock push-through
- NEW Aggressive, multi-directional Carbon Rubber outsole offers superb traction and abrasion resistance
- Dynamic Offset: 4mm at initial contact to 7.5mm at mid-stance
- Heel Stack Height: 27.5mm (includes midsole, outsole and EVA strobel board)
FedEx 2-Day Shipping
All orders are processed within 24-hours and shipped 2-day within Canada
Tested on the Squamish trails. If it works here, it'll work everywhere.
We Walk the Talk
The shop owners are on the trails everyday, running, training, and testing products.