Building off our athlete favorite Spin, the Spin 2.0 ups the ante with improved midsole performance and eco-friendly qualities. Designed as our lightest, fastest trail running shoe, the Spin 2.0 is ideal for shorter, more technical sessions, or for super efficient runners who appreciate the added agility and precision it provides. The all-synthetic upper features ample mesh, with welded PU film overlays to provide some structure and durability while remaining ultra-breathable. Our SockFit tongue contruction wraps the midfoot, providing a precision, low bulk fit and feel. The midsole contains a Pebax® Rnew® material, made from Castor oil, delivering improved rebound and resistance to compression set from an eco-friendly source, increasing the lifespan and performance of the shoe. The Vibram? Fixion II outsole is molded in Megagrip rubber, providing outstanding traction and friction on all types of terrain. The innovative, eco-friendly Spin 2.0 is a the new reference model for fast and light trail training and racing.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with overlays of thermally welded PU film holds foot securely in place and provides support and protection.
- SOCK-FIT LW: Stretch fabric incorporated with a minimal stretch tongue provides gentle wrapping and support, reducing bulk and enhancing fit.
- Low-profile stretch pocket at the top of the tongue allows you to quickly and effectively stow laces.
- The midsole is partly made of an eco-friendly Pebax® Rnew® material and provides better rebound and resistance to compression set than standard EVA. ESS forefoot insert adds protection and enhances propulsion.
- Vibram® outsole with Megagrip rubber compound for increased traction and friction.