Summer race season is just around the corner, so it is time to jump start your training with the Capra Vert Challenge throughout the month of May.
The challenge is simple - run/hike uphill as much as possible! You don't have to run everyday, like the 30x30...this one is just about stacking on as much vert as possible in May.
For everyone that completes the challenge, here's what your $30 buy-in will turn in to;
5000m vert in May = $30 store credit
10,000m vert in May = $40 store credit
15,000m vert in May = $50 store credit
- All runs must be tracked on Strava and tagged with #capravert
- Weekly vertical totals must be entered into the Vert Spreadsheet.
- If you don't track through Strava AND the spreadsheet, you are out of the challenge
- Only uphill vertical counts (not the downhill)
- Store credits from the Vert Challenge must be used before Dec. 31, 2019, and can not be used along with other store credits.
You can only register ONE person at a time. Each registrant needs to go through the checkout process here, so that we can collect your name and contact information.