For the trail runners who have a need for speed, the New Balance FuelCell SuperComp Trail features Energy Arc, a technology system that helps to maximize energy return. The shoe’s lightweight and secure upper has a sleek design for a breathable feel, while Vibram® Lightbase and Megagrip outsole technologies provide impressive grip, traction and durability on wet and dry terrain. The FuelCell midsole adds a propulsive feel and cushioning underfoot.
- FuelCell midsole foam with approximately 3% bio-based content delivers a propulsive feel to help drive you forward. Bio-based content is made from renewable resources to help reduce our carbon footprint
- Lightweight and durable synthetic and mesh upper
- Vibram® Lightbase is designed to reduce overall sole weight and thickness while maintaining grip, traction and durability
- Vibram® Megagrip offers grip on both dry and wet terrain
- Energy Arc pairs advanced carbon fiber plate geometry with strategically shaped and placed midsole voids, designed to increase stored energy to deliver a high amount of total energy returned
- Adjustable lace closure for a customized fit
- 272 grams (9.6 oz)