ADV Nordic Training Jacket 2 is an advanced cross-country ski jacket with light insulation at front designed for high-intensity Nordic skiing.
This insulating and stretchy cross-country ski jacket features wind- and waterproof fabric at front and sleeves as well as brushed polyester jersey at back and under sleeves for optimal body-temperature management. In addition, thin and smooth grid fleece lining at front creates air pillows that provide extra insulation as well as efficient moisture transport. The jacket also has two zippered side pockets with mesh lining for breathability, and a chest pocket with concealed zipper. Regular fit.
PRODUCT DETAILS + FEATURES
- Wind- and waterproof Ventair® 2-layer stretch fabric at front and sleeves (WP 8,000/MVP 10,000)
- Brushed polyester jersey at back and under sleeves
- Supple grid fleece lining at front
- Brushed, soft fleece lining at inside collar
- Reversed zipper at front
- Adjustable drawcord at bottom hem
- Two side pockets with mesh lining
- Chest pocket at left-hand side with concealed zipper
- Regular fit
- Front body: Face 100% Recycled Polyester; Back: 100% Polyurethane
- Sleeves: Face: 100% Recycled Polyester; Back: 100% Polyurethane
- Back body: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester