The world's lightest quick-fit crampon is here. Designed and tested to meet the needs of trail runners. Extremely light weight and excellent grip on ice and hard snow, these crampons are perfect for training on dry, wet or muddy grassland. Excellent for the Skyraces in the spring season with quickly changing ground conditions and for the winter trails. Excellent for trail running, light mountaineering and trekking.
- Trail and vertical running
- Light enough to always have with, you just in case
- Quick fit and excellent bond to the shoe thanks to the hi-tech elastomer
- Ideal for ice, mud and slippery surfaces thanks to the steel crampons plates
- Revolutionary construction’s system with micro-rope and crampons plates
- Compact case made of technical and functional material
Quick fit crampons made with an elastomer interconnected to a stainless steel tread structure under the shoes through a combination of micro-cable, and crampon plate. The crampons allow you to move in perfect safety on snow, ice, and low adherence surface (mud undergrowth, foliage, etc.).
Technical Specifications and Features
- All metal components in stainless steel. Heat treated crampon plates give a greater wear resistance. Due to the stainless steel’s high carbon content, light superficial oxidation/rust traces may appear. Always dry your crampons after use.
- 14 steel 8mm long spikes for excellent stability, perfect grip and walking-running comfort.
- Hi-tech silicon elastomer tested up to -60°C for a quick a comfortable fit and perfect positioning.
- Revolutionary construction’s system with micro-rope and crampons plates. Special micro hi-resistance stainless steel cable to minimize the weight and to improve the comfort under the shoe. Size adaptation system (Pat.Pend.).
- Comes with small compact case. .
Available in 4 sizes
S: 165g / 36–38 | 5.5–6.5
M: 170g / 39–41 | 7–8.5
L: 180g / 42–44 | 9–10
XL: 185g / 45–48 | 11–13