Designed for runners looking for plush cushion, a wider fit and higher volume, the Jackal II GTX Women's trail-running shoes keep your feet steady and stoked for long runs through rough, technical terrain in all conditions. The updated model maintains all the best aspects of the original Jackal GTX now with new eco-friendly upper materials, a new heel/tongue construction and enhanced breathability - all in a lighter weight design.
• Updates from the original Jackal GTX include: use of recycled mesh (forefoot, tongue & lining), new tongue construction for reduced weight, redesigned heel with new construction & materials, new lacing design for a higher level of forefoot volume adaptability.
• Medial/lateral mono-burr mesh increases breathability for maximum ventilation and climate comfort.
• Innovative combination in the midsole of EVA and Infinitoo™ PU inserts (10mm heel and 5mm forefoot) for the perfect balance of long-distance cushion and trail stability.
• Dual density rockguard underfoot throughout the shoe for the ultimate protection
• FriXion® XT 2.0 rubber compound for a balance of traction and durability.
SIZES: 36 - 43 (half sizes)
WEIGHT: 8.9 oz / 255 g
LAST: Women’s Tempo Ultra
UPPER: Recycled Sandwich Mesh / Recycled Laces / Breathable Mono-burr Nylon inserts / No-Sew Thermo-adhesive TPU Reinforcements / TPU Toe Cap
LINING: Gore-Tex® Invisible Fit w/ Gore-Flex® / Abrasion Resistant Micro-fiber
INSOLE: Ortholite® Hybrid with 5% recycled rubber + 15% production waste foam
MIDSOLE: Compression Molded EVA w/ Infinitoo™ PU Inserts / 1.5mm Dual-Density Compressed EVA Rock-Guard
SOLE: FriXion® XT 2.0 w/ Impact Brake System™ / FLEX Inserts / 3.5mm Lugs
CUSHIONING: EVA: 35A & 32A (heel/forefoot) / Infinitoo™ PU Inserts: 30A (heel/forefoot)